Our 2018 Race Calendar
The new year is here! Happy 2018.
Race planning is one of those things that we find ourselves doing two years in advance. Races are amazing events! How could we not? Plus, working towards those big goals - the gigantic, all-consuming, will-make-you-stare-at-the-wall-and-daydream ones? They take some planning.
Let's focus on this year though. 2018. Both of us have our A races and B races and we are stoked that it's officially training time.
On Jenny's agenda we've got:
- CMTS Run Ridge Run 25 km (B)
- CMTS Cap Crusher 24 km (B)
- Diez Vista 50 km (B)
- 5 Peaks Alice Lake 13 km (B)
- 5 Peaks Golden Ears 13 km (B)
- PACE Broken Goat 50 km (B)
- Transelkirks 100 mile stage race (A)
- Whistler Alpine Meadows 110km (A)
What do you have on your schedule?
Oh! And just because we love you. Here is a link to Katrina's 2018 Race List. It's a nice juicy list of all of the races that are taking place in the area this year. Enjoy!